July 17, 2015

Definitely Dahlias

Here is a quick and easy card using one of the new background stamps . . . Definitely Dahlias.


I paired it with the stamp set One Big Meaning.  This set has some really cool thank you stamps in it!!



Stamps:  Definitely Dahlias, One Big Meaning
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Soft Suede. Whisper White
Ink:  Hello Honey, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to deliver some stamping orders and catalogs and pick up some things that I think I just have to have for my next trip.  Hoping to finish everything by the time I go to bed tonight.  I only have about 20 cards left to finish and I am done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: