July 24, 2015

Convention Gifts

Here are the survival kits I made as convention gifts this year.  They are made from the full size wood mount cases.


I thought that the sentiment was super appropriate since we are in Salt Lake City doing what we love.



I was lucky enough to hit a sales milestone this last Stampin' Up! Year.  They had an area for people that had achieved certain things.  I thought I was going to go in and just get something cold to drink, but lo and behold there was a prize there waiting for me as well.

Tonight was awards night and we were lucky enough to be with Susie as she earned Founder's Circle again.  I am so fortunate that she has adopted me into her group!!

I am ready for another fun filled day of learning all kinds of new things!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: