July 18, 2015

Definitely Dahlia

I just had to make a couple more cards with these two sets before I put them away.  Pinterest has a wealth of ideas for this set.


Once again I love the thank you sentiment.  I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite in this set.


Stamps:  Definitely Dahlia, One Big Meaning
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Memento Black Ink

I actually did get all of my cards and swaps done yesterday.  I just have a couple of things to gather up for the shoebox swap we are doing in Utah and have to put all of my cards in their clear envelopes.  I feel really good about having everything done three days before I am leaving. 

As soon as I am done posting this, John and I are heading to Illinois to spend the day with my brothers and their families who are all camping over there.  I think we chose the hottest day of the year to spend outside, but it should be a fun day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: