July 14, 2015

Remarkable You

After a conversation at stamp night last night, I decided to try this stamp set with other flowers than the lilies.



I think this stamp set is going to be getting a workout in the next few days!!  I also love the greetings in the Watercolor Wishes stamp set that I received while I was in Florida.



Stamps:  Remarkable You, Watercolor Wishes
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:  Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories:  AquaPainter,
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool

Today was volunteer morning at Hospice.  I actually slept in until right before I needed to leave . . . something I am not usually able to do.  As soon as I am done posting this I am going to get to work on my convention swaps until time to fix supper.  I figure if I plug away at them a little at a time I will soon get them all done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: