July 20, 2015

Watercolor Wishes

I love the stamp that my friend, Judy, made from fun foam and one of the butterfly thinlits.  I can't wait to  get some and try to make some from the other thinlits.  


This was such an easy card to make and it reminds me of all of the butterflies that flew over my school building and that we would watch during recess.


Stamps:  Watercolor Wishes Kit
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Crushed Curry and Tangelo Twist Markers
Accesssories:  Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 
Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

My swaps are done, my bags are packed, and I have things ready around the house to be gone for another week.  I am leaving mid-morning to pick up my friend, Susie, (who I wish was my upline as she has so generously adopted me into her group) and head to the airport for a mid-afternoon flight to Salt Lake City.  I can't wait to see what all Stampin' Up! has planned for us this week.  I love the convention atmosphere and just taking everything in.  It will be a little different this year as Hanna will not be with me, but that just means I have to be a little more outgoing myself and do my own swapping (which I think I can handle).  Stay tuned for news from Utah this week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: