July 3, 2015

Everything Eleanor

My Fourth of July weekend starts today so I thought I would take a break from Paper Pumpkin Week and post the first of two patriotic cards.



I love way this turned out.  This would be a great card to send for a variety of reasons, not just July 4th.


Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, And Many More, Six-Sided Sampler
Cardstock:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, 
Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Stars Framelits, 
Big Shot, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure what got into me yesterday, but I got everything ready for the stamp class that is going to be the Monday after I return from vacation.  Now I can go and not think about everything I need to do when I get home.

Hanna is on her way home today for the weekend before we fly out Sunday. We are meeting in Iowa City to do some pampering and have lunch with my other daughter before doing a little shopping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: