September 10, 2020

Poinsettia Petals 

Sometimes simple is best.  I think this card shows that perfectly!!  Very simple and easy to duplicate if you are making a lot of them!!!


Stamp With Jamie is a site I follow and she had this beautiful poinsettia card.  I knew it would be perfect for the Poinsettia Petals Product based class.  I did use the die to cut this poinsettia.  There are many other poinsettias you could fussy cut by hand so that you can maximize the designer series paper.


Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Poinsettia Place
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another great day to stay inside and stamp and read the day away.  I will say I am ready for the rain to be gone!!!  Dreary, dreary, dreary!!  But it is good for the productively!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: