September 24, 2020

Forever Fern

Forever Fern is one stamp set that I used constantly when it first came out but have not used much lately.  I decided it was time to change that.



I saw a card that was similar to this one, but the focal piece was stamped rather than designer series paper.  I decided the paper would work and I could use it for a Cards in the Mail card.


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Garden Green, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Forever Greenery
Accessories:  Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a catch up day and getting ready day.  I need to have all that done by 12:30 because the Cubs are actually on TV this afternoon and I would like to watch them.  I may try to work a little more after the game, but we shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: