September 6, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

The second technique that we worked with last Thursday night was the Reverse Masking Technique.  I let the girls go through my technique book and pick the techniques they wanted to do for the next several months . . . providing we get to continue for several months!!


I was thrilled Reverse Masking was one of the techniques they chose, because my friend Judy, and I had just made a card using that that technique when she came down and we stamped.


Stamps: Beautiful Autumn, Here's a Card
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry 
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies (For template), Sponge Daubers

Well . . . my baseball doubleheader did not turn out as I had hoped, but there is always another game.  Today is going to be back to stamping some and planning a couple of new classes.  It looks like it is going to be a pretty hot day so my stamping room will be a good place to be!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: