September 9, 2020

Poinsettia Petals

The more I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Suite the better I liked it.  I have always loved poinsettias anyway although I can never keep them alive.  I guess I will settle for them on my cards.  My problem will be which one do I settle on for my Christmas cards this year.



The Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper is super cool.  It has a nice texture and really adds to the cards!!

 

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Poinsettia Dies, Ornate Layers Dies, 
Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Blend Combo Packs, 
Beaded Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Another cold day . . . I may have to break out the long pants today . . . I resisted yesterday and was chilled all day!!  A nice hot Mexican supper with friends tonight sounds about right!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!