September 15, 2020

Jar of Flowers

One of the first stamp sets you come to when browsing the 2020-2021 Idea Book and Catalog is the jar of Flowers stamp set.  I hadn't really used this set at all as I have been making cards that only require sentiments and this one has no sentiments at all.


But, for Make-It-Monday last night I needed some cards that had more stamping on them and this is one of the cards everyone got to make. Although there is a lot of coloring on this card, I think everyone liked it!!


Stamps:  Jar of Flowers, Lovely You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Soft Suede Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Poppy Parade Combo Pack, 
Cajun Craze Combo Pack
Accessories: Espresso Faux Suede Trim, Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Oh my . . . did it feel good to see everyone and stamp together and visit and share!!  Although I forgot to take a picture when everyone was there (too busy gabbing, I guess), the new location in Riverside is about perfect!!! Everyone had their face coverings and hand sanitizer or wipes and I think was just glad to get together and stamp and visit.  We will be meeting here at least through the end of the year and maybe beyond that!!  Thanks, Cindy and Rusty for facilitating the finding and arranging of a new room!!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: