September 2, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays

I am really loving this Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.  I particularly like this sentiment.  It could be used to celebrate everything and anything . . . even just to let someone know you are thinking about them.


I am super happy that the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder carried over from the January-June 2020 catalog.   I think it has become one of my favorites!!  This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making if they get this week's Cards in the Mail packet.


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays 
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy and Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, Label Me Lovely 
Punch, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots

What a beautiful day it is looking to be.  As soon as I am done posting this I am going to stamp for just a little bit and then head off to lunch with my teacher friends.  It has been February since we last met for lunch, so I am sure we have a lot to catch up on.  Who knows what time I will get home!! Baseball on the radio is on the agenda for tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: