September 7, 2020



Love of Leaves

Yesterday my friend, Susie, posted a sketch challenge for us to try.  I had some pieces laying on my stamping table leftover from when I demonstrated the Baby Wipe Technique Thursday night at technique Club.  I thought . . . why not use those!!


I must say I am absolutely in love with the way these leaves turn out!!! So very pretty!!  I am anxious to try some using different colors of reinkers!!


I am not really sure which of these color combinations I like the best.  What do you think?


If you would be interested in learning different stamping techniques like this one, let me know and we can get you signed up for a Technique Club.


Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Banners Pick a Punch, 
Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze Reinkers,
 Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

When I taught, Labor Day always seemed like the last day of Summer.  And what a beautiful day today is going to be for the last hurrah!!  Looking at the weather forecast this week, it is going to be time to get out some long sleeve shirts!!  I am hoping to spend some time in my stamping room, but will probably be outside enjoying this last day of summer!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: