September 12, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

I should be in Illinois at a stampin' retreat this weekend with a friend.  Instead I am sitting in from of my computer and attending the retreat virtually.  It is okay and I am glad they are still doing it but it sure isn't as fun as being together!!  I did decide to participate in the card swap for the retreat and this is the card I made.


Joseph's Coat is one of my favorite all time techniques, particularly using fall colors so of course I had to use that technique.  I was super pleased with the way it turned out!!


Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another rainy day, but I will be with my laptop anyway at the virtual stampin' retreat.  Hope to get loads of cool ideas!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: