September 20, 2020

Forever Fern


A while back I had an order for some thinking of you and sympathy cards. Rooted In Nature and Forever Fern are great cards to use for just this purpose if you are not sure who the recipient of the card will be.  Gender neutral cards are not always easy for me to make but with these sets they are a snap!!



I also love the many combinations you can come up with when making fall cards.  I was talking with a friend the other day about how card stock usage is really very seasonal . . . not something you would necessarily think of but I use a whole lot more browns and greens in the fall than I do any other time of the year.  And Cinnamon Cider was a great addition to our brown family of colors.


Stamps: Forever Fern, Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin PieVery Vanilla
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, 
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Versamark, Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots
Stampin' Dimensionals, 

Missing in action was the name of the game yesterday.  We had no Internet or TV service for most of the morning.  I finally decide to leave a message on the local telephone company's answering machine even though they said they would not be there until Monday.  Unbeknownst to me, they must check their messages because about a half an hour after I left the message here came someone to look into the problem.  Actually, he knew what the problem was before he ever got here.  We just needed a new battery pack for the box in the basement where all the lines come in.  So . . . I had to take all of the stuff off of the landing so he could get to the basement.  Not that it is hard, just takes some doing.  Third time this week I have had to do that.  Drain√ Furnace√ Internet/TV√  Hopefully there is not much else in the basement to be checked.  I stamped a little after that and then watched baseball the rest of the afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: