September 8, 2020

Poinsettia Petals

Is it too early for Christmas cards?  Not if you are going to be making a lot of them!!!  This pretty poinsettia Christmas card is one of the cards in my Poinsettia Petals Product Based Class.


Yes, there was a lot of die cutting and embossing on this card but I sure do think it was worth it!!  The picture does not do it justice!!  It is absolutely gorgeous in person.  Maybe not traditional Christmas colors but I love it all the same.  The Beaded Pearl Embellishment, which I did not think I needed, was the finishing touch.


Stamps:  Poinsettia Petals
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Beaded Pearls, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Boy . . . .what a difference a day makes . . . today looks to be a gloomy rainy day . . . and when we checked the rain gauge this morning there was between 1.75" and 2" just from last night!!  Good day to stay home and stamp!!  What am I saying . . . they are all good days to stay home and stamp!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: