September 4, 2020

Today's Tiles

Do you like dandelions??  I do on cards . . . in yards not so much!!  This 3D Embossing Folder makes the perfect background for cards so all you really need is a sentiment and you are good to go!!


I saw this card on a bloghop I was on and knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.  Now for the life of me I can't find it again so not sure who to give credit to!!  But it is one of the cards that you will receive if you get this week's packet.




Stamps: Today's Tiles, Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: Whisper White thick, Pool Party, Pacific Point,
 Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder, 
Butterfly Duet Punch, Timeless Label Punch, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is not anything on the agenda for today and that is okay by me!! I have been doing a little rearranging in my stamp room and may do a little more of that or I may take advantage of the beautiful weather and sit outside and read!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: