September 23, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

When I saw this card on another Iowa Demonstrator's Site . . . The Stamp Shach . . . I knew I had to include it in a Cards in the Mail Class.  I love the different textures that she combined in this card.



Not just the textures, but the color combination is absolutely gorgeous in person.   The combining of the three colors of Brushed Metallic cardstock  is not something I would probably have thought of but I absolutely love it!!


Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White (Inside), Brushed Metallic
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:Gathered Leaves Dies, Old World Dies, 
Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be an errand running kind of day.  I have a grocery order to pick up, another stop I want to make in Washington, and some stamp orders to deliver.  I am also hoping to spend some time in my stamp room getting ready for this weekend and also the In Person Make-It-Monday night next week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: