September 16, 2020

Press On

Even though I am a coffeholic I had to look at this stamp set several times before I decided I just had to have it!!  Now that I do have it I have seen several awesome cards using this set.  I found this one on StamperCamper's site.
 

It is one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.  I love the plaids in this card.  The Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper Pack has so many different colors  and combinations that fit all seasons.  This is one designer series paper pack you don't want to miss!!




Stamps: Press On
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Melon Mambo Combo Pack, Seaside Spray Combo Pack
Accessories: Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My day today is full of all kinds of perks!!  How could a day not be good when you get an awesome report from your oncologist and he says you are doing exceptionally well and he doesn't need to see you for a year . . . you only need labs at the 6 month mark!!  I knew I was feeling well, but 2020 has been such a strange year with so many twists and turns, it is nice to get that confirmation!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: