September 25, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays


Know anybody having a birthday?  Need to send them a card?  Then I have the card for you!!


This layout would work perfectly for anyone . . . male or female with just a change out of your designer series papers.  It was also perfect for one of this week's cards in the Mail.

 

Stamps: Happiest Birthdays 
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Peony Dies, Hippo & Friend Dies, 
Misty Moonlight 1/4" In Color Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I can hardly believe I am saying this but I am going somewhere this weekend. It will be the first time my bags have been packed since the beginning of March.  I am spending the weekend stamping with some friends.  There will be no Internet access so no posting until Monday morning.  To say I am excited would be an understatement!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: