September 5, 2020

 Love of Leaves

Thursday was the first Thursday of the month and that meant it was Technique Club Thursday!!  Oh how long it has been since I was able to post that!!!  It was so good to get together and again and stamp and visit.  One of the techniques that this group had never done was the Baby Wipes Technique and I had just seen an awesome card on a site I follow . . . Stamp With Bonnie . . . that used that very technique.


This is a technique that I don't use very often because it is so messy . . . but as you can see it is oh so worth it!!


You can actually get a couple of stamped images from the baby wipe without applying more reinker so of course I had to try another one.  After you get your images stamped, you can make a piece of background paper by swiping your baby wipe across the cardstock.


As you can see you can get totally different looks depending on which side of the folded baby wipe you use do your swiping.


Stamps: Love of Leaves 
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Pretty Peacock Reinkers,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well I did not take advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday to go outside, but I was fairly productive.  I got caught up on my bookwork and did a little a little more rearranging in my stamp room.  And of course, watched a Cubs victory.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to the grocery store and to run a few other errands.  Today is a baseball double header so you know where I will be this afternoon and evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: