September 13, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Tasteful Touches is one stamp set you need to have!!  Not only does it have awesome sentiments in it, but it has a wide variety of images.  Flowers if you are making girly cards, feathers if you are making masculine or gender neutral cards, great for sympathy, birthday, or just saying hello to someone!!



I am so excited that this is one of the cards everybody will be making Monday night at our actual IN PERSON Make-It-Monday tomorrow night!!  I am so ready to see everyone and stamp and visit!!  it seems like forever since we have been able to get together!!


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: 
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Flowers For Every Season Basic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Oh boy . . . . I am cutting cardstock today to get ready for tomorrow night!!  I am hoping to get it all done so that I can stuff envelopes while watching the Cubs baseball game this afternoon.  I sure hope I can remember everything for tomorrow night.  I am sure that I will be making my list and checking it twice . . . or maybe even three times!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: