September 30, 2020

Prize Peony

One of the things COVID-19 has caused me to do is to use more designer series paper, rather then to hoard it!!  Such is the case with this card that everyone got to make at Make-It-Monday the other night.



It is a good thing then that Stampin' Up! is having a sale on their designer series paper starting tomorrow!!  Check back for more details then!! 

I chose here to use one of the Petal Pink sheets of paper but this card looks fabulous with all of the colored sheets of designer series paper in this pack.


Stamps: Prize Peony
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Memento Black, Petal Pink
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being pretty productive day even though I was gone for a large chunk of it.  The most important thing I did yesterday was to go buy a walking membership at the Y.  Now I will be able to start my walking again in a safe place with good footing.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: