September 29, 2020

Queen Anne's Lace

Last week Stampin' Up! had a stamp set sale and Queen Anne's Lace was one of the sale sets so of course I had to get it!!  It was never one that really caught my eye in the catalog, but I think it had more to do with the samples it was displayed with, rather than the actual stamp set.




So of course I had to make a card with it right away.  This is a very simple card, but there were several comments at Make-It-Monday last night about how much people liked it.  So sometimes simple is good!!  I really like how you can still see little hints of the green stem through the white embossed blossoms, because that is how real flowers really are.


Stamps: Queen Anne's Lace
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White 
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: layering Circles Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is just like many other days . . . appointments, stamping, and baseball!!  I may decide that walking is going to start up again, but we shall see!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: