September 11, 2020

Poinsettia Petals

Are you ready to see more of the gorgeous Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper?  This is just one of the awesome pattens that is in the package!!



I don't normally think of cream, brown, and white, when I am making Christmas cards, but maybe I will have to rethink that after working with this paper!!


Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Poinsettia Place
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:Poinsettia Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off for a hair appointment and will then come home and finish getting things ready for Monday night.  A friend is coming over after school and we are going to finish making our designer series paper samplers that we started a couple of weeks ago.  A nap may also be calling my name as I stayed up way too late last night listening to the Cubs baseball game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: