September 3, 2020

Love of Leaves

I just could not get enough of the Love of Leaves stamp set and dies in our Product Based Class last week so had to include one of them in the week's Cards in the Mail.  And to think . . . this was a bundle I didn't think I needed!!!


This is a layout I use a lot and it seems to look different every time I make a card with it!! I guess that means it is a good layout!!

 

Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bumblebee, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Plaid Tidings
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, Stitched rectangle Dies, 
Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I can't believe I am typing this but after a five and a half month layoff I am actually having a face to face stamping thing tonight.  It is the first Thursday of the month and we are starting back up with Technique Club tonight.  It is a small group, but it is a start!!  I'm trying to decide whether to do it inside or outside, but looking at the breeze I think inside wins!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: