September 14, 2020

Celebrate Tidings

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend a virtual stamping retreat . . . Holiday Hoopla hosted by The Stamping Sisters.  While it was not near as much fun as attending an event in person, it was still a great time.  They provided several stamping projects and this card was one of them.  I added the Gilded gems because as Hanna says. . . all cards need bling!!


This is actually one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  Yes you heard that right . . . Make -It-Monday is happening tonight!!


Stamps: Celebrate Tidings
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, 
Cajun Craze Combo Pack
Accessories:  Celebration Label Dies, Stamparatus, Gilded Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensinals

It has been so long since I have done an in-person stamping event, I sure hope I remember to take everything I will need.  I will check my list and check it again, just to be sure.  I am so excited to be offering in person classes again and to be able to see everyone.  That doesn't mean I have forgotten the Cards in the Mail.  I will still be offering them as well!!  I do love being busy and I have 6 months to make up for!!  LOL
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: