September 10, 2018

Pleasant Pheasant

Sometimes I forget all about casing the cards that are already in the catalogs. That is what I did with this one.  It is a card that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.



I need to remember to use my watercolor pencils more often.  I really like the look of them and they are so easy to use this way!!


Stamps: Pleasant Pheasant
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla (Inside), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Linen Thread

Yesterday was a great lunch and a great afternoon of stamping.  The weather was perfect and the company even better!!  

Today is going to be an even busier day.  Everything is ready and waiting to be loaded into the car for tonight.  I need to go walk and then I want to go to Iowa City earlier to run some errand before class tonight.  My goal this week is to walk at least a mile every day.  I made it 3 out of 4 days last week that the YMCA was open so hopefully I can make it all five days this week.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: