September 25, 2018

Winter Woods

Today's card, which everyone got to make this week comes from a demonstrator group I belong to . . .  Creative Corner.  I love these trees and there is so much you can do with them . . . add a little color and you would have awesome fall trees.



I would not have thought to use Soft Sea Foam in the background, but I really like it!!



Stamps: Winter Woods, Kindness and Compassion
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Early Espresso, Crumb cake
Accessories:  5/8" burlap Ribbon, True Gentleman Buttons, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch (for mask), Stampin' Sponges, Mini Glue Dots

It is only 10:30 but already the day has been busy putting out small fires!!   Last night on the way home from Make-It-Monday I got a phone call that my debit card had been compromised and was being used all over Illinois.  They shut it down right away but I spent about 45 minutes this morning at the bank getting everything straightened out and a new card ordered.  When I got home from the bank the Internet was not working so a call to the phone company was in order.  Luckily it was their problem and originated in Des Moines, so I just had to be patient while they got things fixed.  I think everything is now in working order!!

I am thinking a day of rest might be a good thing today after the busy weekend and stamp night last night.  A good book, a cup of coffee, my heating pad, and a blanket are calling my name!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: