September 21, 2018

Friendly Expressions

Check out another congratulations card that I found on Pinterest. It was amazing to me the number of cards I found when I was looking for ideas.  I could not trace this idea back to the original card maker, but I sure do like it.



This one was so easy and again would make an awesome graduation card in school colors.


Stamps: Friendly Expressions
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Route
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Stained Glass Thinlits, Big Shot,
Best Route Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy stamping day.  I got everything ready for my two shoebox swaps I am taking to a stamping retreat this weekend and I also made some headway on getting things ready for Monday night. 

Today I need to make my soup I am taking to the retreat and also some snack bars like my sister-in-law made for tailgating last weekend.  I am also hoping to get some more cardstock cut for Monday night.  I am going on a weekend stamp retreat so will not be posting again until Sunday afternoon.  A weekend of  good company, stamping, fun outdoors, and cool fall weather . . . a perfect weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: