September 17, 2018

Timeless Tiding Project Kit

There are some kits that Stampin' Up! offers that just really reach out and grab me.  This Timeless Tidings Project Kit is one of those.


The kit comes with everything you need, including some cool envelopes, to make these four cards.


In fact . . . you get everything you need to make five of each card for a total of 20 cards and envelopes.  What a deal!!!


I will be offering this as a special class in October so stay tuned for the details once I get them all worked out!!

I must have been tireder than I thought after tailgating on Saturday. I actually slept till 8:30 today which is LATE for me.  Good thing I have nothing on the agenda most days this week.  I hope to get some special Christmas classes figured out and just do a little general stamping!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: