September 26, 2018

Oh So Eclectic

I think if I had to choose my favorite color palette for stamping it would have to be fall colors.  I am not sure what there is about them but they are so rich looking.



I wanted some general cards to send out so whipped up about 25 of these in very short order.


It is a z fold card so it opens up just a little bit differently!!


Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody
Accessories: Darling Label Punch Box, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was certainly a good day to stay curled up with my book.  I did manage to go walking around noon and got home just as it started to pour down buckets and buckets of rain.  Since my book is now finished I am off and running today.  I want to go to Iowa City and run some errands and see if I can find some good looking athletic type shoes to wear when I go on my trips later this fall.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: