September 1, 2018

Sunshine Sayings

Once again I have a card that we made as one of our shoebox swaps in Illinois. Christy brought this fun colored card.


It is also the last of the cards that anyone stamping this week got to make.


Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper
Ink: Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch,
Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Gros Grain Ribbon,
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin'Dimensionals

By the time most of you are reading this I will be long gone.  I am leaving before dawn to go tailgating with my brothers and sister-in-law.  My plan is to tailgate and leave there in enough time to come home and watch the Hawkeyes on TV.  Just about the time the football game is over, the Cubs should be ready to play!!  No stamping for me today . . . sports all the way!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: