September 2, 2018

Friendly Expressions

The order of cards I delivered the other day had some congratulations cards in it as well as sympathy and get well cards.  


I know this designer series paper is from the Twinkle Twinkle pack that  coordinates with a baby set, but I think it works perfectly in this card.


Stamps: Friendly Expressions
Cardstock: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Framelits, Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Night of Navy Baker's Twine, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Did I actually go tailgating early yesterday morning in the pouring down rain . . . yes I did.


As you can see, they have white the set up and we stayed nice and dry until the rain stopped about 9:30.


They even have a street corner named after them!!


And I think it would be fair to say that they have the tallest flagpole in the tailgating lot!!!

Today is another early morning as John and I are headed to Adel to hear our new son-in-law preach his first sermon.  I think the plan is then to go out for lunch and head home late afternoon.  No stamping or baseball today!!!  But something much better . . . family!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: