September 6, 2018

Winter Woods


It is the first Thursday of the month so that must mean that it is Technique/Stamp Club night.  We are working with two techniques that I learned at Stamping School last month.  The first is what I call Tone on Tone Embossing Folders.  I am sure it has another name, but that is what I am calling it.



I have seen inked embossing folders before, but never where the negative image is inked.  You have to have just the right folder, but I really kind of like it.


Stamps:  Winter Woods, Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Joyous Noel Specialty Paper
Ink: Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Seasonal Wreath Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Brayer, Everyday Label Punch, Paper Snips, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Man . . .  did it rain yesterday or what . . . I think we had over three inches in our rain gage, just from yesterday.  It was a good day to stay in the house.  I worked on getting everything ready for tonight's technique club.  I didn't even leave the house to walk.  Today I hope to walk before taking off for Iowa City and stamp club.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: