September 19, 2018

Amazing Congratulations


The Stamparatus is a must if you are going to use the Amazing Congratulations set.  I love how it looks when done, but it is kind of hard to get lined up . . .  I can't imagine trying to do it without it!!


This would make a really awesome graduation card, using school colors.



Since I liked the first one so well, I decided I needed to try it in another color!!


Stamps: Amazing Congratulations
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist and Shaded Spruce or Calypso Coral and Berry Burst, Whisper White
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist and Shaded Spruce or Calypso Coral and Berry Burs
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Metallic Shapes (Retired)

I sure am glad this is the Cubs last road trip to another time zone.  They are playing in Arizona this week and the games have been on late!!!  So I have been up late!!!!  And have been sleeping later!!!  I feel like half my morning has been gone these last two mornings.  Today I need to get my shoebox swaps ready for my Paper Pals group tonight.  I know what I want to do . . . I just have to get it all organized!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: