September 16, 2018

Country Home

Here is the last of the cards everyone stamping this week got to make and also one that I took as a shoebox swap when I went to Illinois last month.  The Stamparatus is a must if you are going to use this stamp set with ease!!


Coloring these images in is a snap when using the Stampin' Blends!!  The fall look of this bouquet is a favorite of mine.


Stamps: Country Home
Cardstock: Mossy M,eadow, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Old Olive Combo Stampin' Blends, 
Night of Navy Combo Stampin' Blends, 
Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Combo, 
Crumb Cake Combo Stampin' Blends, 
Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin' Blend, 
Braided Linen Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's tailgating was a ton of fun . . . but let me tell you the word of the day was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!  No matter where you were there was not much breeze blowing and it was HOT.  I even tried my hand yesterday at playing Bags and I am sure I provided comic relief for the many people around.  The only time I hit what I was aiming for is when I was practicing and hit the bottle my brother was holding and knocked it right out of his hand!!  I was home in enough time to take a quick shower and get in a little nap before watching the Hawkeyes last night.  Today is going to be a low key day with a lot of rest!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: