September 7, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard


The second technique we worked with last night is what I call Frosted Shaving Cream.  I am certainly not ready to change our rain to snow and blizzards, but I do love this stamp set.


I particularly like the sentiments that are in the set!!


Stamps: Beautiful Blizzard
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Blizzard Thinlits Die, Big Shot, Versamark,
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Triple Banner Punch,
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have a super busy weekend planned so hope to spend my day today getting everything cut and ready to go for Monday night.  I have couple of errands to run, but since they are in the area, it should leave me plenty of time for stamping!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: