September 9, 2018

Perennial Birthday

At Technique/Stamp Club Thursday night, Joan and I were talking about how we like this designer series paper, but were not that sold on the stamp set, so I decided to come up with a card for Make-It-Monday using just the DSP.



I'm pretty okay with how it turned out.  I had seen one similar to this using the stamp set and decided to just use DSP instead of stamping something for the right side of the card.


Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock:Whisper nWhite This, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, 
Designer Series Paper: Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories:  Petal Burst Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Tailored Tag Punch, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Man . . . what a day yesterday!!  My brother texted me at 5:30 in the morning about tailgating and I was not ready to get up yet so I turned the sound down on my phone so I could sleep a little longer. I didn't realize that it would also turn down the sound on my alarm  . . . so I ended up oversleeping. I haven't done that in years.  It was a good thing I wasn't really on any strict time schedule!!  I ended up getting to where I needed to be on time but it meant that I didn't get any of my routine morning things done . . . hence, no blog post yesterday.  The day was great for tailgating and I got home just in time for kickoff.  And it was made even better by a Hawkeye win!!

Today I am off with Luetta to go out for lunch and then spend our afternoon stamping.  This evening I will need to finish up the things for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night, but that shouldn't be too difficult!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: