September 5, 2018

Painted Glass

Back again with another easy sympathy card.  When this set was first released in the Idea Book and Catalog I didn't really care for it all that much because I thought the lettering looked a little gothic.


I have since learned to love them and really use the sentiments all of the time.


Stamps: Painted Glass
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Faceted Dots

Today looks to be a very rainy day . . . a good day to stay home and stamp. I need to figure out what technique projects we are going to be doing tomorrow night at Technique/Stamp Club and also figure out the cards for Monday night's Make-It-Monday.  I also hope to walk this afternoon and of course finish the day watching a baseball game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: