September 12, 2018

Friendly Expressions

I will say it is certainly easier to make a lot of congratulations cards than it is to make a lot of sympathy cards.  This is one that was part of a large order from last month. 


I did find this card on Pinterest which is a great source of inspiration!!


Stamps: Friendly Expressions, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Silver Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Animal Expedition
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scallop Circled Punch,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was a total slug yesterday!!!  I read all morning, went to my two appointments in the afternoon, and watched the Cubs in the evening.  I did walk right before my appointments so at least I got that done!!

I do hope to do a little stamping today as well as get my walk in.  I kind of like these days when there is nothing I really have to do!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: