September 11, 2018

Falling For Leaves

I am not totally sold on the leaf stamps in this set, Falling For Leaves, but I definitely like the sentiments that are in it and the thinlits that coordinate with the stamp set.



This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week will be making.


Stamps: Falling For Leaves
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: Country Lane
Ink: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Detailed Leaves Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Pearlized Doilies, Nature's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

There is not much on the agenda for today other than a couple of fun appointments this afternoon.  I have a book that is due at the library in a couple of days so I think I may read the day away today.  I may even read the day away outside, depending on the bugs!  They have sure put a damper on my outside reading this spring and summer!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: