September 28, 2018

Share What You Love

This time last week I was getting ready to attend a fun fall stamping retreat. This is one of the cards that my friend, Susie, provided for us to make. Simple to make, but oh so very pretty!!!


This is also one of the cards that everyone got to make this week!!  I am so glad that Stampin' Up! brought back the Blackberry Bliss color.


Stamps: Share What You Love
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Frosted Floral
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim,  
Clear Faceted Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a change in the temperature . . . I may have to dig out some warmer clothes to wear today!!!  I am meeting my friends for lunch in Washington . . . these are the two teacher friends that I have lunch with frequently and we are still there visiting when it is time for supper. We haven't gotten together since way before Hanna's wedding . . . so I am sure we will have plenty to talk about!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: