September 23, 2018

September Paper Pumpkin

Here is another card made using the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I love the stamps that came in this month's kit.  This is another one of the cards everyone will be making tomorrow night.


I am sure neither of my daughters will appreciate this card, as they have a huge aversion to spiders!!


Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin Kit
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Animal Expedition
Ink: Black Memento Ink, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits,
 Corrugated Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great time at the stamping retreat.  We made some awesome projects and had fun visiting, eating, stamping, and even going for early morning walks.  This afternoon I want to finish up getting things ready for tomorrow night, and then I am going to rest!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: