September 30, 2018

Wishing You Well

I do believe this MIGHT be my favorite set in the Holiday Catalog.  There is just so much you can do with it.  And I haven't really even explored the wreath stamp that is in the set as well!!!


I don't even mind fussy cutting the ribbon, because it is so cool once you get it cut.  I love the new distINKtive stamp technology!!


Stamps: Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:Tranquil Textures
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Memento Black
Accessories: Layering Ovals, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a day of a whole lot of doing nothing!!  And it was such a gloomy day!!  I hope I can be a little more productive today and at least get a little something done before the baseball game this afternoon.  I better enjoy my baseball while I can because those days will soon be at an end!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: