October 1, 2018

Rooted In Nature

I found a few more pictures on my camera of cards I made in August for the huge order of sympathy and congratulations cards.  I will be sharing them over the next few days.



Every time I see this tree image I am reminded of a trip I took with my parents the summer before John and I got married . . . we were visiting my aunt in California and we took a road trip up and down the coast and there was this lone cypress tree by Pebble Beach that absolutely fascinated me. That was over 29 years ago . . . but the memories are awesome.



Stamps: Rooted In Nature, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very vanilla 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, early espresso and Mossy Meadow Markers
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

I took last week off from my walking routine because my knees had decided they did not like the hiking and stairs from the weekend stamping retreat. They are ready to go again today so walking is on the agenda this morning before noon so that I can watch the Cubs National League Central Championship Game.  Soup is leftover from Saturday for supper, so after the game my stamping room is calling my name!!
'
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: