October 17, 2018

Hardwood

I know I said I was not making anything new for the one craft show I am doing this year but when I saw these little owls, I could not resist.



They are actually lip balm holders.  The take out treat thinlit was just perfect for packaging!!



I only got five of them so if they aren't very popular I won't have a lot left over.  I do think they turned out kind of cute.


Stamps: Hardwood
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Old Olive
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Take Out Thinlits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Leaf Punch

Hopefully there will be a lot of stamping going on in my room today.  I have a lot of projects that need to get done with little or no motivation!!!  Today is the day that needs to change!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: