October 14, 2018

Rooted In Nature

Once again I am using Rooted In Nature for a sympathy card.  I actually like the tree shaped like this in Lovely as a Tree better, but there are not framelits to cut it out and I am not a fan of fussy cutting.


This is a super simple card to make so I have many in my stockpile so I have them when I need them.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Nature's Roots Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, 1/4" Copper Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was definitely a sports day.  I watched football and baseball all day long.  I actually wished I had one of those split screen TV's because I kept switching channels back and forth between football and baseball.  I did do a little crafting in my lap making advent muffin tin covers while I was glued to the screen.  Go Hawks!!!  I think that was my favorite game of all that I watched.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: