October 9, 2018

Buffalo Check

I think I may have mentioned that I did not purchase any of the Halloween stamps in the Holiday catalog, but I did want to make some Halloween cards. Between my Paper Pumpkin subscriptions and some of the stamps I already have I think I have managed to do that.


This is another one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Buffalo Check, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Cat Punch, 
Faceted Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I can actually see a few little glimpses of the sun this morning . . . I am hoping that means it will keep the rain away.  I am ready for some nice fall weather!!  Today will bring some more craft show stamping.  Stay tuned for some new 3D projects!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: