October 28, 2018

Dashing Deer

My oh my . . . . there sure have been a lot of these things running across the roads lately!!  I am just glad they have not made any contact with my car!!


Even though this set was meant for Christmas, it sure does make some great masculine cards.  I think I have used it more for that than I have for Christmas!!


Stamps: Winter Woods, Dashing Deer, Best Birds
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day at the craft show.  I hope today is equally as good.  I really don't want to bring a lot of stuff back home.

Every day is a gift!  Make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: